Re: Hello All!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 10:17:39 EDT

Welcome Kevin! Great to have another New Englander around... You'll be
getting a ton of suggestions RE: air cleaner improvements, but I put in what's
known as a FABM... Just go to the DML homepage and you'll see what it's all
about in the mod section.

The K&N round air cleaner was the most expensive part and I figure the whole
thing might of cost around $50. Without the K&N it would have cost less than
$15.
Tom