RE: Widest STREET tire on 15X7 / Dakota Handling

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 18:29:30 EDT

I have the Firehawks SS10's 255/60/15's. They handle great and traction is
good. The Centerlines are good priced and if you shop around you should be
able to find a set of 17's with a tire package for around $1500 + shipping.
Just look in the magazines, like Ultra Performance has a set of 17 x 8
Centerline Prowlers with a set of BFG Comp T/A ZR4 255/50/17 for $1419 +
shipping. They have a website http://www.ultraperformance.com

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk