Re: Hello All!

From: Eric Giblock (shortdogg@ncweb.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 00:26:46 EDT

i myself just bought a 99 dakota sport club cab 4x2 3.9v6. it's black and i
love it.. it's going to be used for car stereo competition but i also want
to modify the exterior... just wanted some tips on cheap ways to boost
performance and give me more h.p. please help...

also wondering what the tire size is on a dakota r/t cuz i have a sport but
like the tire and rim size of the r/t

thanks....

------
Eric Giblock