Re: Ram Hoods?

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 08:06:49 EDT

Kevin,
I have a PROGLASS Hood on my DAK. It incorporates an airbox in the engine
compartment which an open air filter(I use an K&N 14") sits in on top of your
TB.
The airbox seals up tight to the bottom of the hood, the faster you go,ya ya
ya!!!, the more air if "rammed" into your TB........and they look the nuts!!!!