RE: Can you NOT read? was: 4 wheel DISC brakes?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 11:42:02 EDT

No apology from me since I agree with you...and I also have PROOF right f=
rom
their website:

http://www.4adodge.com/dakota/frameset_dakota.html?overview_features&feat=
ure

Select the Security/Safety option and read on....

Here's exactly what it states:

"Front-wheel disc brakes and rear-wheel antilock brakes are standard on
Dakota. For ultimate control you=92ll want optional four-wheel antilock
brakes."

Four-wheel DISC BRAKES!! What gives?? Did they change the rules again?!=
?

Bernd