Re: RE: Can you NOT read? was: 4 wheel DISC brakes?

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 12:12:22 EDT

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...

Oh yeah, flip to page 13 while your at it.. it shows a picture of a Blue CC
R/T towing a rather large boat.. then in captions it points out that the R/T
can tow a maximum of 6,400 lbs

While in reality, maybe the R/T could tow the trailer without the boat..

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my R/T to death, and never planned on towing
anything with it anyways, even when I *thought* it could tow over 3 tons.
However, I don't like being majorly misled by the ad on these two occasions.
AND.. these two falacies ARE rather large mistakes in my opinion!... Some
poor sap might actualy buy the R/T thinking it can tow 6,400 lbs... AND, I
was screwed when I ordered what I read as being "4 wheel disk anti-lock
brakes"... then, I picked up my truck on day of delivery to find drums in
back.... If I would have known I was paying for anti-lock rear drums, I
wouldn't have paid for it.. I only wanted the rear discs!