Timing chain problem????

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 16:08:28 EDT

Hey y'all, it sounds like that the timing chain in my Dak is making some
weird noise, like a sorta muffled clack-clack sound that I've isolated
to the front of the engine, only at idle. Any help please!!! My extended
warranty expires soon!! '97 SLT+ CC V-6 45,000 miles. Any others have
this problem?? BTW, this will be the 1st time it's been in for service!!
Not bad, eh?? I know you guys and gals will come through for me, right??
Happy 4th!!

                          Ed