Re: pistons ATTN Mike D

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 18:54:21 EDT

oh man...
the TBI ones were a blistering 130 or something along those lines....
pretty embarassing when you really think about it, but when the dak came
out, that was about as good as it got.... the 80's sucked for performance
=(

Here is my mods list:
Flowmaster 3" in/dual 2.25 out
2" high flow cat
Edelbrock headers
14x3 K&N
Magnecores

here is what I'm plannin':
V8 TB (ported and everything.... pretty big experiment)
JET stage II for an 89' (mine is an 88... JET isn't sure if it'll work,
so I bought one and I can return it if it don't work)

here is what is sittin' right here next to me:
Borla 2.5" in/out
Dynomax 2.5" in/out high flow cat

my plan is to shrink this exhuast and make the tubing consistent all the
way back. Hopefully this will help my low end. If the JET works, then I
should get enough fuel to get some gains from the V8 TB....
I'll keep you posted

-mike d.