17" Billet Wheels for sale

From: Munypit94@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 20:02:14 EDT

I have a set of Billet Specialty Machette Wheels for sale, they are off of my
'94 Dakota.
They are 17 x 8 front, and 17 x 9.5 rear.
I haven't priced these to anyone else yet, I just won a $750 gift certificate
from Weld Wheels last weekend at the Street Machine Nationals in Joliet, IL,
so I can't pass up the opportunity to get a whole new set.
There is nothing wrong with the set I'm selling, they have been on the truck
since 1995 and they have approximately 20,000 miles on them.

If you or anyone you know are interested in this set of wheels, the price I
am asking is $900 plus shipping charges. I've priced a new set of these just
to get an idea of what they're worth, and a new set goes for $1800 with a 6-8
week lead time.

Please email me if you have any questions about them (munypit94@aol.com)
 Here is a link to my website
(which isn't finished yet, but you can see the wheels there)

http://members.aol.com/munypit94/truck.html

Ken Sweet