Can anyone help????(Long)

From: Mat Miller (moparrulez@freewwweb.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 17:28:47 EDT

I have a 96 Dakota Sport and it is acting really weird. The truck is my
daily driver and has been a great truck until yesterday. I went out to start
it and all it did is click like it had a dead battery. For some reason I hit
the ignition a second time and it turned over slow, but fired up and ran
normal to work. I left to go to lunch and all it did was turn over until I
pumped the gas a few times,(it has fuel injection), but it ran and got me
home. When I got home I shut it off and restarted it, but it would not idle,
it would die like it was running out of gas. I went out this morning and did
the key thing and got two codes that came back, one was 25 and the other was
31, can anyone help me out on what those codes mean problem wise? This
evening I went out and hit the key and it started right up and idled just
fine. Does or has anyone had these problems before and if so what did you
find out? I am stumped. Thanks for any help.
74 Charger
76 Roadrunner
96 Dakota Sport
http://members.xoom.com/MoparRulez/Page1.html