Re: RE: clutch fan(was:new mem.[kinda long])

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 00:53:03 EDT

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:

> Sounds like the fan isn't pulling enough for your application...Stay away
> from the flex-fans. I've blown up two of them in the past (one went through
> the hood of my old Camaro @ 8000rpm).

I can testify to this, last summer I parted a flex fan into my
radiator at about 6 grand. Luck it went down and just took out
the radiator and the fan shroud. If it had gone up it would have
taken a hood out that is worth about $1000. This was in my
Challenger T/A not my Dak. Say away from flex fans.

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
Black T/A -- Register your T/A today via the web page below