Re: Dakota Sport question

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 12:50:57 EDT

The Service Manager said it was a decal. I thought it was a bad paint job myself. If you look at the top and bottom of this area, it looks like the factory taped off this area a painted it black several hundred times. The more I think about it the more convinced I get that it is a decal. The black color doesn't flow into the body color. There is an abrupt change that you can feel with your fingers. I would hope this wouldn't be the case if it were paint. I will let you know what happens.

Joe

>>> TREMAIN LYNNE <bmbl-b1@home.com> 07/06 6:25 AM >>>
Joe
My 99 sport is black between the door and quarter windows, I thought it
was paint not a decal

Dave T.
99 Solar Yellow CC Sport+