RE: Spark Plug Wires

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 08:42:03 EDT

When you buy the Taylor Wires, you get a FREE replacement if the wire burns
out, cracks, melts, or just plain craps out. Most speed shops (who carry
the wires) will honor this part of the Taylor warranty. SuperShops (when
they were still in business) did this as well as Speed Merchant, National
Speed Center, and Summit Racing. Check with the shop that you purchased the
Taylor wires from and make sure that they will honor the Taylor Warranty.