Re: Bridgestone or Firestone

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 01:05:31 EDT

It really doesn't matter what tire you have, it depends mainly on the
weight of the drivers' right foot. Play it smart when you see a slippery
situation ahead, unless you're like me, I get a urge sometimes to pitch
the truck sideways coming out of a turn that is wet. Wheeeeeee!!! You
said it right, Steven! We just have too much power to control!! (and
nothing over the rear end helps, too!) Wheeeeeeee, that felt good! No
rain to make the roads slick, gotta get the hose or find a dirt road.
Naah, just took the clay bar to the truck tonite, maybe some other time.
;-)

                                Ed