Re: Re: fuel filter

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 21:34:32 EDT

In a message dated 7/5/99 3:44:06 PM EST, jdsmith4@yahoo.com writes:

> It's simple why... 99% of us take it back to the
> dealer to have them replace it.... More $$ for them
>
> It's all a huge right-wing conspiracy just like
> everything else wrong with this country :)

I have to agree there, I went up to the local dealer and test drove a 97 4x2
V8 today, they wanted 16,800 roughly, they would only give me 5500 for mine.
I laughed, I said I put this thing in the paper and I will sell it for at
least nine. My Dad just sold an 84 F150 4x4 (302 2bbl/C6) for two grand!
Plus that 97 Dak V8 was a dog! I told him that, he said "really" I said
lets go for a ride in my 4x4! He wasnt too peppy after that.
Maybe I'll keep my 92, hell at least I can work on it. And change the fuel
filter:0).
BOOG