Re: fuel filter

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 16:44:28 EDT

When was the last time you changed the plugs, wires, cap or rotor?
Sounds like you could use a good tune up. Just get a bottle of fuel
injector cleaner and pour it in the tank. Fill the tank with premium.
Thats how I do it. Your injectors are in line with your spark plugs.
Look at the plugs, jump directly over the valve cover and where the
covers and the intake bolt onto the block, there are two of your
injectors. Those are connected to a black rod that runs the length of
the manifold and at the other end of the rod are two more injectors.
That rod is the fuel rail. The fuel rail is also bolted to the manifold
and the Throttle body is the thingy on top that your air cleaner lid
bolts to.
Eric,
 hope that helps!