Re: fuel filter

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 15:48:46 EDT

In a message dated 7/5/99 2:40:32 PM EST, RHedgc6259@AOL.COM writes:

> My 95 dakota isn't getting enough gas so I figured it needed a new fuel
> filter since it has gone 52000 miles without a replacement, but when I
tried

> to find where the filter goes I couldn't find it anywhere. Does it even
> have
> one?
Yup, it should be external, try along the frame, its prob. tucked up near th
middle of the truck.
Dont forget to relieve the pressure in the fuel rail first, just get a rag
and find a shrader valve on the rail. Depress the core like you would on
your tires, there shouldnt be too mush gas that comes out.
Ttyl
Boog