Re: RE: Re: Astrojet pluse amplifier

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 15:14:49 EDT

In a message dated 7/5/99 11:59:34 AM EST, bernd@texas.net writes:

> The original Mallory HyFire used to do the same thing for about the same
> price (this was 8 years ago) - $39.95.
>
> (Wonder if they have any Dyno Sheets to back it up.)

I got one at Carlisle, It worked great at first, I noticed a drop in RPM's
and better milage. But the cap and rotor went fast and I also got high speed
glazing on my plugs. Since then I have learned that with th HiPo SBEC, the
ignition output is boosted from the start. You put on the astrojet and the
computer just adjusts for the output. Its not worth the money if you have a
MP SBEC. Any one want to buy one, $10.00, I have two.
ttyl
Boog