99 CC Audio quest

From: Gene&Renee (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 14:20:10 EDT

Hello all,

I need to hear from those of you that have replaced the factory speakers in
your CC Dakota. I am looking to replace mine as one of the Infinity
speakers has already bit the dust and I don't feel like waiting on the
dealer to order and install another. I know that when I popped of the door
panel the other day to check out the bad speaker, it looks like the same
type 5.25 speaker in a 6.50 hole that I have in my 95 Dak. What is the set
up on that rear speaker? Size? Two or three way? And I suppose the small
speakers in the front panels are tweeters. I added JBL GT650's in my 95,
but wish to do a different sub install in the R/T Please tell me about your
systems and any problems to avoid during the upgrade. I will be installing
more than just speakers, so tell all!

If it is not to much trouble, e-mail me off the list to conserve bandwidth.

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T CC, DA
95 SLT,RC, CR
http://www.mopars.net