Re: won't start

From: mh (drductape@texoma.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 10:59:54 EDT

At 01:45 AM 7/5/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Any Chiltons Manual should give the wiring diagram for that.. they should be
>the same for the last 3 years or so...
>Paul..
>P.S. if any thing just cut and resplice those wires..

Thanks for writing.

Chilton's does have wiring diagram but it does not tell what resistance I
should read if I ohm out the connector for the flywheel position sensor.
Couldn't find a Hayne's manual. There is a connector between the sensor and
the engine control module that is easy to get to. The area where I would
make the splice is down at the block/bell housing juncture and not at all
easy to reach. Therefore I wanted to know what the sensor reading should be
b4 proceeding.

Doc