RE: Spark Plug Wires

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 13:59:55 EDT

I know there aren't any National Speed Center's in Texas, and I didn't think
Speed Merchant was a chain either?? Are you originally from San Jose?? I
used to work at D-D auto supply around the corner on Meridian ave. National
has been closed for a while now, but you probably knew that.

John McKinney