Street legal HEMI Dak

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 14:27:57 EDT

I received the following through the web site:

Subject: Hey I own a Dakota also

        Hey I own a 1990 Dodge Dakota and I was having problems with my
Acceleration cause it didnt have any pep at all even considering its a drag
toy with a 426 Hemi but I still had the stock 2.31 gearing and i replaced it
with a 4.56 gear in my Dana 60 Limited slip rear end. and ill tell you my
truck went from 13.30's in the quarter mile. All the way to 9.20's thats
still street legal with all my stereo crap in it still so i was packing some
weight and i'll say it the Gear Ratio means a whole lot when it comes to
power. And now i see you are interested in Oz audio so ill tell you my Audio
system it consists of an All Alpine Head Unit and EQ which goes to 3 PPI 275
amps which push 3 Kicker SoloBaric 15" Subs and then i have a PPI 225 amp
which pushes my mids and highs which are 2- 1" Ozaudio tweeters 2- 4" Ozaudio
mids and 4- 6 1/2" Ozaudio Mid Bass drivers. I won't say my System is the
baddest around but I do hit 162 DB's on the DB drag events I only go to local
ones tho. And I also have won Sound Quality+ events for IASCA and USAC im not
the best system around but I thought you would like to know what my system is.

Thank you for your time.

RJ (Hemi1983@aol.com)