Re: DML SERVICE

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 16:52:08 EDT

At 12:59 PM 7/6/99, you wrote:

>Going down the tubes? It was down the tubes in 97...I have lots of
>quality control problems on my 97 SLT. I thought they would have
>improved after building the model for 2 years. Doesn't sound like it.

I consider myself fortunate ... fingers, toes, whatever else you can cross.
My '97 Club Cab Sport has been the best with regards to quality control
and maintenance-free problems since I began buying Chysler products (10) in
the mid-60's.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red