Towing Issue update:

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 17:42:06 EDT

Spoke with the DaimlerChrysler Motors Corp rep regarding my options on
the RT towing issue:

1) They buy back the vehicle (100%)

2) They replace the vehicle with equal or
lessor sticker price. Lesser value means
cash back, higher value will be my responsibility.

Option #2 involves a vehicle vin # change on my
current loan/lease, then I get the new vehicle.

3) If I had the tow package, they'd reimburse that cost.

That's it. No mention of cash, or mopar products, etc. etc..

I need to have the cabability to tow with at least one truck, so I am
in a dilema...

Sam '99 RT x 2 ?