Re: Re: DML SERVICE

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 18:56:15 EDT

You've got to be kidding. German engineering and drug addicts on the
line have nothing to do with each other. A buy out ain't gonna help
that topic. Maybe if the spineless management and union at Dodge City,
and the Warren Police should have gotten involved in a situation that
they new was a problem for well over a year. Sorry, Germans can't help
that situation. Besides, it's not a local problem. An awesome friend
of my dad is now shy one leg because some moron was high on heroin and
driving a hi-lo. Ran my dad's buddy right over and severely damaged his
leg to the point of having to have it amputated. Guess what! The scum
bag is in rehabilitation AND STILL WITH HIS JOB!!! Who can ya thank for
that? the U A W.
Eric