RE: RE: electric supercharger

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 20:44:38 EDT

http://www.electricsupercharger.com

If you have any questions, contact Mark Kibort at eRam (they have the email
link on the site which goes directly to him). He's very helpful and is also
one of the designers.

Tell him Bernd say's "HI!". ;)

I personally run one on my truck and I love it. WOT is even more fun
now...especially when the eRam kicks in. By no means is this like a real
supercharger...but rather a very good way to achieve the "Ram Air" effect at
any speed. Ram Air really doesn't work unless you're going over
80mph...even then, the eRam works better than a Ram Air setup....No offense
people.

Later,

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX