Re: RE: Re: RE: CB install- please respond

From: Mark Mitchell (thorfinn@xta.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 21:04:36 EDT

The wires are RED BLACK YELLOW. I am not sure what the yellow does. I
mounted my CB recently and They make a power cable for the Cobra LTD29 CB I
got that goes right into the extra power outlet. I didn't want to mess with
my factory wiring and I choose to do it that way. Very painless.

Mark

99 CC V8 4x4 SLT+