Re: Re: Roller Rockers

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 23:22:59 EDT

GSWillhite@ualr.edu writes:

<< Is the sure bet
> to go with the Mopar's, or is one of the other manufacturers a better
> arrangement? >>

The only sure bet on Mopar Performance Noparts is your guaranteed to have
problems. First they probably don't have them and if they say they do or will
have soon then don't plan anything until you have them in hand. Then theere
is also a good chance the directions will be wrong. IF at all possible
keeeeep as far away from Mopar Performance Noparts as possible and Don't go
to Comp those guys don't have a clue what a magnum engine is. I have been
without my Dak since the first of march due to bad info from Comp and a
Horror story from trying to deal with Mopar Performance Noparts. You have
been warned :-)

Bill