'95 Tow hooks.. was: DML BBQ Pictures attn. Jason B.

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 23:29:06 EDT

Jason,

what kind of tow hooks are you runnin/gonna use on
your '95? Drill or welding to the frame?

http://www.ivyleague.net/adventures/dmlbbq/dml_bbq_july_3rd_1999.htm

> > I am thinking of hosting a DML meet in northeast
> PA to do some
> > 4x4ing...maybe a two day event...anyone who is
> interested let me know
> > and I will come up with some details.
> >
> > David Martin
> >
> > This is me:
> > david.martin@ivyleague.net
> >
> > This is my truck:

http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dakota/Wd27F4cwBQpTo

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.653@89.12)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4