Re: DML SERVICE

From: fdedip (fdedip@whale-mail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 04:23:22 EDT

My '98 hasn't had anywhere near those kind of problems. The rack-and-pinion did have to be replaced after a year, which I thought was wierd.
I think some people's Dak problems have to do with their dealership. Mine doesn't keep me waiting. And if they can't fix something right away, they tell me, and give me a date when they can.
Flip