Re: DML BBQ Pictures

From: randy drew (fonman@ican.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 09:20:09 EDT

hey david and carolyn,

thanks for posting the pictures. i like the captions. hehehe. i'm going
out today to find me a poolaris. i'm sure the rest of the list has no
idea what we're talking about.

so, where can i get on of them there facncy air kits like yers? i need
one for pretty v6 =) . will it still run and sound like a 6er if i get
one?

hey, i'll come down for another meet. i'll bring my bikes, just in case
there isn't enough room in the 4x4s.

thanks again,
randy (poolaris boy) drew
poolarisboy@fetch4timber.now or prettydak@itsonlyaV6.toobad =)