Towing issue update #2

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 10:46:25 EDT

My wife and I went hunting last night for a replacement
vehicle for her Solar Yellow RT... No 4x4 SLT Club Cab
Dakota's to be found here in San Diego county, so we
started looking at Durangos.

Most were in the $31-32,000 range... Too much.

We found a '99, Driftwood, loaded SLT+ with leather,
rear a/c, Infinity stereo, radio controls on the wheel,
etc. etc... and rear bench seat for $28000... Going to
make the pitch to DC this morning... This will fit our
requirements more than her Dakota right now, so we are
leaning towards this (towing capability, and also can
carry our dog in the way back!)

We will see what happens... I am keeping my RC RT.

Sam '99 RT & '99 Durango?