RE: RE: Re: Brakes

From: Bill Ligon (ligon_w@hccs.cc.tx.us)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 10:54:09 EDT

Special - no
higher grade material - yes
can be obtained for multiple type of wheels or maker
open, capped, lug, truck etc
The capped lug nuts that I had on my truck were essentially open lug nuts
with a chrome cap. McGard capped lug nut is machined out of solid metal.
They are also one of the better lock lug nut makers. Available through
Summit, Jegs, and local vendors.

Bill
Houston TX