Re: Re: Roller Rockers

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 07:04:43 EDT

Whew!...all those negative vibes Bill. No really, I can relate to
the Comp connection, they tried to sell me some rockers for a premag
318, I think they were 1.5s. I found out if you don't have the part
numbers forget it. Yep, I'm a little worried about Mopar. I hope you
get your springs this year. ;)

GS -