Re: Smoky D is at the dealer

From: Cale Henry Bargen (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 16:29:10 EDT

Hey there- my 98 5.2 auto CC also has ticky valves. Sounds to me like
lifter noise, and it's not always there. Sometimes you'll be driving
along, and the engine doesn't feel as smooth as it should, and it gives
that ticky valve sound. I don't know of any TSB's on it - can someone
else help out?

Cale