Re: Re: DML SERVICE

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 17:03:50 EDT

  Thanks GS, Im sorry if I took that a little out of context but that
kinda stuff iritates me. The Germans seem to be great people, but they
are no savior. I just wish middle management and the union would get
into the 21st century and realize that you need to protect and reward
the good workers and not the slackers and the addicts. But, that wont
happen because everyone must be equal, whether we are or not!
Eric