Re: RE: Re: Homemade Air-intake set-ups - Where's the pics? to MARK

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 22:27:00 EDT

There are too many bends to suck up much water and debris. As for bugs, I
did find one sacraficial hornet wedged in the folds of the air-filter the
other day. The difference in power is dramatic in hot weather. This was my
first of three ram-air setups I have done. I found that this one worked the
best.

Mark