RE: Northeast PA 4x4 meet

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 22:57:36 EDT

I found a link from that one that lists all of the trails:
http://www.offroaders.com/album/paragon/paragon0499/paragon-trails.htm

Since we'll be several hundred miles from home, hopefully you'll understand
if we want to keep to the green or possibly blue trails. "Vehicle damage
likely" kinda worries me when we're that far out of our neighborhood. We'll
be more than happy to watch you take them, though! :-)

Sounds like fun!

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto