Re: Didn't start!

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 06:14:42 EDT

Doesn't sound like a bad starter, they rarely fail catestrophically (all at
once). You could have a bad starter relay though..... usually pretty cheap
and easy to fix. Another idea is a bad battery cable. If you are not getting
a good ground, you can turn the switch all day without cranking. (Had this
happen on my 74 Adventurer 4x4)

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org