Re: RE: DML SERVICE report

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 15:08:58 EDT

I am actually in New York. The dealer is in West Islip, NY which is in Sufffolk County Long Island. They try, The Service Manager is as pissed as I am about this. I guess it help that he loves my truck.

Joe
99 CC 4x4 5.2 5spd, amethyst, side steps, taillight covers, soon to install Checkmate flush tonneau cover.

>>> <brian.duffey@intelsat.int> 07/08 1:57 PM >>>
Joe,

You're in Annandale, right?
What dealer are you using !!!???

I don't know of ANY in the WDC area that are that customer service oriented!

Thanks,
Duff (Arlington, Va.)
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - Rancho 5000/9000
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI