Re: FORD = Found On Road Dead

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 18:44:54 EDT

Chad, I am dissapointed in you man.. Where was your
toolbox??? I'd a been back about 2am and then MY
truck would have a supercharger :) hehehehe

--- RCPL-VAN CNIWR
<RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com> wrote:

> I think y'all will get a kick out of this. I'm
> on my way to work this
> morning in the R/T at 7am. I see this new Ferd
> truck sittin on the
> side of the road. Empty and dead. As I
> approach, I see it has fog
> lights, step side box, and those 18" rims that
> only come on a
> Lightning. Yep, sure was. First Lightning I've
> seen on the road, and
> there it sat abandoned on the road. Hey, Rick,
> you still looking for
> some 18" rubber? j/k ;O) So, either Henry Ford
> had a tangle with Jack
> Daniels and the poh-leece gave him a 24 hr.
> suspension, it broke the
> blower belt racing an R/T, or, that 10 mpg it
> gets didn't quite get
> him to the gas station. Wanna drag? Gotta rope?
> LOL!
>

> Chad Niwranski
> 99 R/T CC Black/agate
> Abbotsford, BC

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.653@89.12)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4