Re: Re: Roller Rockers

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 21:23:30 EDT

GSWillhite@ualr.edu writes:

<< Wow! I think Crower is proud of their rockers (Major Retail).
 Stainless would be very durable. I've already ordered the
 Mopar rockers, guess I'll just suffer along with everybody
 else. Thanks for the research John!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh their probably on BO anyway so as soon as they give you a date
(probably within a week) but they won't come so about the third date just
tell em to stick em and get the crowers :-) MP Noparts will screw ya somehow
fer shurrrrr.

Bill