Re: Good race last night

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 21:52:43 EDT

Heres a good one...

Last weekend I was on the highway doing my usual 75mph and some buthead in
one of those hundai wannabe sports cars tiburion I think its called or
something like that. Anyway I'm in the left lane and my 75 wasn't fast
enough for him and he decides to tailgate me so I speed it up to about 80
he's still pissed so I say whatever and change lanes to let him by. He
pulls up next to me and just stays right there. After a minute I get pissed
after I notice he's got a huge hundai H sticker in his rear window and a
bunch of other ricer stickers, wow a hundai it must be real fast. I figure
I'll show him what a dak can do and a give it a little gas and start pulling
ahead of him and then he gets real pissed and guns it. I figured what the
hell and I punched it too and blew
by him in a second at this point I'm at 110 mph and I was way ahead of him.
I figured that'd be good enough to embarrass him and I slow down and wave at
him as he passes buy. But what really makes this story funny is that they
guy thought his car was the sh** and he got beat by my truck which by the
way is a 4x4 CC that has a 3" body lift also at the time I had a Polaris ATV
and my Dirtbike in the bed of the truck as well as a couple hundred pounds
of tools in the back of the cab. Talk about being embarrassed, I'd like to
race him again while I'm towing my boat and really embarrass him. Too bad
it was only a hundai but it was still funny as hell...

Chris
93 V8 CC 4x4