Re: Re: RE: dml meet in ohio or pa

From: Eric Giblock (shortdogg@ncweb.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 00:18:04 EDT

well what's the exact deal with mopar nats... do i have to register to park
with you guys ? or what... it'll be the first really big show that i have
ever been to.. (unless you count the cruisefest nationals i went to in
dayton ohio a couple of months ago)

please keep me informed by e-mail at shortdogg@ncweb.com

thanks

BTW: i'll only be turning 19, so that takes away all the fun unless we do
something at the hotel.
------
Eric Giblock
shortdogg@ncweb.com