Re: SERVICE report:

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 07:17:14 EDT

Rob,
  Besides your 77 and your 78, have you bought any other vehicles new
since then? Maybe, just maybe you happen to have gotten a bad one.
That does happen, not every vehicle produced by ANY manufacturer is
flawless. Or any product produced for that matter. I've been through 3
computers THIS YEAR! Same company, but I figured maybe I got a bad
one. The one I have now is perfect. It has minor flaws but come on,
nothing and noone is perfect. Im sorry for the problems youve had, but
Id be willing to say that if you bought another DC product, your next
one MIGHT or PROBABLY won't have as many problems. Id be a fool to say
that it WONT have any problems, but you'd be a fool to say that GM or
Ford don't have problems with their vehicles.
Eric