Re: Re: Jack's citation

From: RHedgc6259@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 08:09:17 EDT

Actually the statistics are that women get pulled over more often than men
but ticketed less. No I don't know what the stats are but that's probably
true.

But whatever you do don't bring your truck to Stewartstown PA. I was driving
5 cars behind a cop and he pulled into a gas station and waited for me, and
then rolled up behind me and pulled me over. All because I had a decal that
was less than 3" below the top of the rear window. $93 fine, and he made me
take the air fresheners off my rear view mirror.