Re: a new member

From: Lynne M. Ellsworth (lellsworth@whoi.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 01:24:01 EDT

> you wrote:
> " In the future I plan on complimenting the new seats with a center
> console, and since wood looks so good on a black truck, an aluminum
> framed, wooden (stained, polished, and weather protected) bed cover."

        Welcome to DML, Mike
        You have a great idea about the bed cover. Here were I am there
are a lot of wood workers. Rebuild/repair old houses and old boats. Alot
of these guys have some beautiful caps/campers/tops/shells, whatever..
homemade out of wood on trucks/cut bugs/ you name it. Really nice to see
the personalized art work with all those little things extra they do.
Ps.. Hi, my name is Lynne w/a plain jane white Dakota cc V6 that is so
wonderful
already that I can not change much of to improve on :) "She is such a
lady".