RE: Dealership Question

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 10:32:22 EDT

Dang Tony, you're (practically) down the street from me.
Ever go to Bardo? Four Courts?

You've got a few choices...
Koon's Dodge is in Falls Church, they have a shuttle to East Falls Church
Metro (about 1.5 miles from the dealership). Not tooo bad of a service
department. A little $$$, but show me a dealer in the DC area that isn't!

Ourisman Dodge is in Alexandria, across the Beltway .. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!

There is also a Chrysler dealer on Wilson Blvd., just before Ballston Mall
(if you're coming from Rosalyn). Don't know, but they better be able to work
on Dodge too!

Are you looking for warranty work, parts, what? If you're out of warranty, I
have a very good garage that does all the major work on my DAK.

Let me know. Lived in Arlington most my life, so I can find about anything!

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - Rancho 5000/9000
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI