RE: Re: Jack's citation

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 12:19:59 EDT

eeeeck! I knew about the rust inspection (and not a bad idea either). Too
bad they don't have something like that in Jersey but not as extreme. But
stickers on the other hand... gee...I could understand if it obstructed your
vision or something like that. I'm just as guilty for having something
hanging from the rearview(a small dreamcatcher). But I've seen some folks
that have CD's and those disco balls hanging for their rearview. There is a
potential for an accident.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd