Kenne Bell Cold Air Intake

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 15:22:14 EDT

Truck Performance mailed out my Kenne Bell Cold Air Intake today, and I
wanted to know if anybody ever put up any pictures of theirs installed. So
far, I only know of one person who has ordered and installed this part.

For anyone who wants to know, supposedly, it has a completely isolated air
intake unlike the Gen II, and costs less ($199.00) Truck Performance
recommended this part over the Gen II because of this difference. It does
basically the same thing as the Gen II, but isolates the air coming over the
fender so that nothing from the engine compartment goes to the TB.

Has anybody else ordered and installed this?? If so, let me know.

gordon_adams@afcc.com

Thanks.
Gordon